Sunday, December 10, 2006

All Halo's Eve


It's Sunday night: 10pm. All Halo's Eve. My stomach is slightly queasy. Had really bad anxiety dreams last night. In one, I missed my Monday 8:45am appointment and didn't get the halo off. In another, Dr G. just decided we weren't going to take the halo off...EVER. He liked the way I looked in it too much. I kept screaming, "But why?" All he could do was laugh like Boris Karloff.

I feel like I'm in the last week of pregnancy and I am just DONE. "Get this puppy out!" I want to scream.

By the time you read this, will I be halo-free?

(By the way, in a final gesture of goodwill, I put the chopstick under my nephew's pillow tonight. Hopefully, he will find it in the morning and not in the middle of the night, or else the damage may be irreversible)

No comments: