Thursday, December 7, 2006

Deja Vu



SCANALICIOUS
Me and Molly, getting ready to smoke a bowl. Look at how my excellent neckline stradddles the halo vest and bars. Klassy.


Went this morning to get another CT scan to see if my fracture has healed. The same radiologist from last time greets me. Her name is Molly. We love Molly. Molly is from Mississippi and has worked at NMU for the last 25 years. She told me I seem to be a lot more chipper than other halo wearers she sees. Really? How so, Molly? How do they seem? "Angry at the world," she drawls. Right!

Getting my films today is such a tease. I'll have to wait until my appointment with Dr. G on Monday for him to look at them. But since I have a much better idea of how to read the films from my last appointment, Tatiana and I can't wait to get in the car and bust them out for a look. And, drumroll...

The fracture looks so much better! It has definitely filled in more over the last three additional weeks. We both breathe a big sigh of relief. It's still not completely filled in, but it is a big improvement. I gush with hope and validation. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jewish God. Thank you Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey.

Okay, let's just take this one step at a time...

No comments: